I am looking for a writer who has a passion for and experience in writing about Social Media. The writer will be asked to write a series of 4 books on the topic. The book must offer expert ideas and solutions to people’s problems, needs or questions.
I will provide you with more specific writing details once you made a proposal.
In your proposal, I will need the following information from you:
• What makes you qualified to write about this topic?
• Have you written eBooks on similar topics before? If yes, please send me some references, thank you.
Please read the following requirements and details regarding this book carefully:
1. The book should be written in native English, with excellent grammar.
2. The book should be thoroughly edited.
3. You should have knowledge/experience with the topic.
4. Using search engines to find valuable information is fine. However, you have to present your findings in a UNIQUE way → NO PLAGIARISM. All texts will be checked with Copyscape.
5. Length of book: 7000-8000 words.
6. I offer $80 USD per book. I am looking for an ongoing writer to write 4 books about the topic for a total value of $320. However, every project stands on its own and will be awarded separately.
7. The book should follow the attached template to save us both formatting work later.
8. The book should have the following structure:
a. Short introduction
b. 5-8 concise chapters
c. A ‘final thoughts’ or ‘thank you’ chapter in the end.
9. 90% of the content should be about what people want to accomplish with social media and what their regular challenges are. Then provide your experts insights and tips to solve these challenges.
10. The writing deadline will be max. 21 days after work acceptance.
• When you place your proposal quote you are agreeing that this is a work for hire and all rights will transfer to me once paid.
• When replying to this project, please insert the word ‘DETAILS’ in the first sentence of your proposal (so I know you read the whole description).
• In your bid proposal for this project, please include a short description of your book, your title idea and how it would be structured.
Looking forward to your proposals!