What you will be doing:
• Lead the ideation, technical & mainly backend development, and execution of innovative product features.
• Work closely with co-founders, to ensure a high-quality product is built and constantly iterated upon
• You love building products
• You are an Expert in Backend and Go.
• You're a hands-on coder who can also lead a team
• A relentless focus on execution doing whatever it takes to ship the right product
• Able to make data-driven decisions from a strong customer orientation and market analysis
• Part-time commitment (evenings, weekends)- (On average: 20hours a week).
Skills & experiences required
• At least 2+ years of essential Golang development experience
• Good experience in software programming (Backend).
• Good Knowledge of Go programming
• Possess excellent communication with the product owner, and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of performing unit testing.
• Reliable knowledge of design patterns, Database
• Experience with 3rd party integration such as Stripe API, SSO, AWS cognito...
• Experience in Software Architecture.
• Experience leading a development project.
The following skills/experience will be favourably considered
• Familiar with front-end programming languages and frameworks
• Entrepreneurial mindset and great [English] communication skills.
• Knowledge of AWS and deployment on AWS environment.
• Good references/ portfolio
Our tech stack:
• Go, AWS, Angular,..