ATTENTION: PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHED PDF FILE UNDER THE "FILES" TAB.
I need somebody to setup Adwords Customizers for me per the requirements attached. I have already read the Google Adwords documentation but could not figure it out. So I need someone else to do this for me. I had this working fine a few years ago but I don't remember how to set it up anymore. I have already wasted a lot of hours reading Google documentation. Please do not bid unless you know how to finish this job on your own, without help. This project is for Google Adwords configuration. The project must be completed according to the exact specifications in the attached file.
I am "AfterHoursTech", a U.S.-based buyer. I have purchased over 1,000 software projects on Freelancer.com and I am highly rated by all workers. You may bid this project with full confidence that it is a real project, and you will get paid if you do the work requested. Please note the following rules to maximize your profit:
** YOUR BID IS MY BUDGET **
Place your best and final bid on the project through the freelancer.com bidding form. Do not attempt to negotiate the price again after I accept the project. Any attempt to increase the price will result in automatic cancellation. Do not ask what is my budget. My budget is HUGE but I almost always select the lowest bidder. Calculate your bid based on your estimated amount of effort for YOU to finish the work.
** YOUR TIME ESTIMATE IS MY DEADLINE **
When you fill out the project bidding form there is a question that asks how long it will take. Populate this field carefully because this will become the deadline for the project. My deadline is always URGENT, but I am willing to wait the number of days that you fill out in the bid form.
** GET IT DONE **
- Start working as soon as you receive the bid approval. Do not wait for additional information. I usually post all the required information in the project posting. There will not be any additional details provided unless you ask specific questions.
- Minimize chit-chat. Please do not write "hi", "how are you" and then wait for my response. Go ahead and write your question. Pleasantries are fine but go ahead and post your question, for example, "hi / how are you? / I have a question, can you tell me what is <x>?" (all in one line).
- Upload your work as soon as possible to freelancer.com so that I can provide feedback and you can fix bugs before the final deadline arrives.
** TEST YOUR WORK **
- All solutions uploaded must be fully tested by the freelancer and the upload must include evidence of such testing, such as logs or screen shots.
** WARNING **
- Serious bids only, please. I will approve bids without "discussing" first. If you place a fake (low bid) your bid may be approved without discussion and then you will have to decline the project, which will negatively affect your site rating.
Hi Friend I have read your proposal carefully and notify you that I am expert on Google Adwords. I want to also inform you that I am serious about my work So I can tell you get maximum output from me