We are in the information-gathering stage for a new, modern Digital Marketing agency focused on the e-commerce industry looking to launch very soon.
Our clients are looking for effective ways to grow their revenue. This contract might include multiple sub-projects, however, we are as of now looking for:
- An individual or team that can write outstanding copies, create attractable and unique ad design, manage multiple campaigns and accounts, and set up retargeting campaigns.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance, and make data-driven recommendations for optimizations to meet and exceed goals.
- Report performance of digital marketing campaigns, including metrics, comparison against historical or forecasts, and insights.
- Any additional knowledge of the e-commerce industry and digital marketing would be a clear advantage.
While this is still an information-gathering process, we are looking for serious individuals that know how to be creative in their work and have experience in any form of digital marketing management.
If satisfied, we would not be averse to forming a monthly and/or recurring use of the service, provided the work is up to the client's satisfaction. The goal is a long-term partnership that can be profitable for all parties.
To apply, please:
1. Provide us with a few examples of your work (case studies).
2. Let us know what you charge for a given level of quality.
Also, so I know that you've read and understood this job post, please start off your response with how many years you've been doing this.