We are a medium-sized e-commerce firm looking to hire one long-term PPC Associate to manage the PPC for several listings on a weekly basis. The associate will spend time on a given day every week to follow an established protocol on adjusting and creating PPC campaigns. While the associate must be able to follow instructions clearly, the associate must also be able to incorporate new protocol that we create into the weekly workload or adjust current protocol.
The associate must be able to:
(1) Have some experience with Amazon PPC and be able to navigate the Amazon Seller Central portal.
(2) Be able to follow protocol without error.
(3) Be able to adjust and create new protocol.
(4) Have intermediate Excel skills.
(5) Be able to respond to messages within 24 hours.
The interview process for this position will span about two weeks and will include five rounds, detailed below:
(ROUND 1: 2 Days) Watch videos on current protocol.
(ROUND 2: 2 Days) Take a Google Forms quiz on the watched videos.
(ROUND 3: 2 Days) Study a sample protocol.
(ROUND 4: 2 Days) Take a Google Forms quiz on the protocols.
(ROUND 5 / FINAL ROUND: 2 Days) Sample Excel assignment.
Be advised this job posting will be live for 5 days and will end on [x]. We will not begin the interview process until then.