Managing Google ads for a non-profit
I am looking for a person, that can take care of the day to day check, control and settings of google ads.
The non-profit is a school, located in Michigan, that is educating volunteers, that are working in third world countries.
The volunteers are coming from all over US, Canada and Mexico.
The school is using a large amount of money every month, to display ads calling for volunteers.
The main problem at the moment is the charge for ads that are clicked, but not actually viewing the landing page for the ad.
There is a large discrepancy between the clicks recorded in the google analytics and statistics tool, and the actual number of persons coming to the webpage.
The school has a grant to use google ads to promote issues, related to the work the school is doing. The use of this grant should be developed and fully used.
The job should be for a 3 month period to begin with, and extension if the work is successful.
The job consist of:
- setting the optimal policy for displaying the ads
- monitoring traffic
- optimizing bid strategies
- landing page analysis and conversion
- minimize the difference between the ad clicks charged and the number of visits to the landing page
- suggest improvements to the website and pages
- develop a strategy to use the grant money efficiently and implement the strategy
and other suggestions and improvements, that will make the google ad campaign more efficient.