We are using a Google sheets document to plan our IT consultants. What we need is an app working in background or activated on-demand to "copy" the appointments into the calendar of every consultant.
Following there are some details about the project.
- For every consultant we have two fixed time slot in the Sheet (the slot AM is from 8.30 to 12.30, the slot PM is from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm.).
- In every slot we can have one or more appointments. This second situation is defined using (Alt + Return Key) for create more rows and distingue the different appointments and those have to be explained in the calendar like in ‘Example2’. The slot has to be splitted proportionally to the number of the different appointments that compose it (the time written in the description of the appointment as you can see in the example is not relevant for the subdivision of the slot, it’s only a test description).
- If the description written in the cell there is the character ^ this appointment haven’t to be reported in the calendar.
- If there isn’t the email address in the column of email references for one of the consultant it isn’t necessary to report the appointment of this employee in the calendar.
About the scheduling of the app:
- We require that it has to be possible for the user of the app to schedule when it has to run.
- The user has also to upload the sheet link of reference when he wants (necessary for case of change of sheet of references).
Note: We have already create an account necessary for the development of the app.
6 freelancers are bidding on average €754 for this job
I can get this done in just a couple days time, just let me know when you want me to start. I can get this done in just a couple days time, just let me know when you want me to start.