1. It a mining company that will export (potentially) red bauxite/iron or mineral sands,
2. It is called Anatolia Resources Limited and is European based in Turkey,
4. The logo should be in red/orange or some sort of colour reflective of what we export,
5. The logo should have the three letter acronym (ARL) at the start then the name afterwards. For example ARL Anatolia Resources Limited? Do you understand my line of thoughts on this? Happy to have something blended in on ARL so it fades in and combined lettering,
6. Basically just need some examples so we can start to see what they come out like then we can revise?