This job is to help us produce a small media kit for a client. U.S. Paper size and produced in a mainstream program like Photoshop or InDesign.
Think of this as a few pages of a marketing kit, and we will provide text/images/tables - your job is to make it look good!
- Create a layout around other marketing materials we give you that is consistent with the product brand and image.
- Incorporate various visuals on pages that will include specs such as page dimensions, prices, deliverables, etc.
- Be able to professionally use typography to your design advantage.
- Cutout images if necessary.
- No more than six pages.
- Includes formatting of tables, information, and more.
- Final delivery will need to be reviewed by three people and could result in various revisions.
- This project is private and should not be shared with other
perspective clients on after delivery, and not posted on any portfolio, emailed, PMB’ed or posted on a website.
- Did we mention the design needs to look GREAT? We will provide the images and the copy that make things GREAT but you need to deliver the awesome layout, white space, and overall design elements
- A good job will result in more work (see feedback, we use the same providers over and over!)
- Providers should have good English skills, be able to communicate reliably through email, be very patient, have a portfolio to show us – and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Subpar work will result in not getting paid.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hi, We are expert in designing and we have good team of graphic designers. We assure you for quality services. Please see our recent feedback. See pmb for more details. Regards,
I am ready to start work on your media kit design today. Please send me the information that you have so I can take a look at it for ideas. Please see PM for portfolio. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi WebDesign27, I have over 20 years experience in graphic design and would love to work with you this project. Please see my PM for samples and details. Thanks, Jamie.