I need all of the graphic work done on a game that we are creating. The graphics needed will be for the front, sides and back of the box, plus the cards and tokens that make up the game. Manufacturing rules are precise so there are rules to follow with all of the artwork, these include -
- Save artwork as PDF files compatible with Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 & Illustrator CS3.
- Ensure PDF files are 300 DPI and CMYK. As an option, you may use the following ISS Color profile from CS3: Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2:2004).
- Avoid using rich blacks as these can lead to color inconsistencies. Where possible, use pure 100% black (K) - especially for text or other components where color consistency is essential to gameplay. In the CMYK settings, you can achieve pure black with the following color settings:
- The ability to use pure black on a separate layer for all the text in the game, this is so it will be easier to print the game in multiple languages later on if needed.
- Embed all fonts or convert them into curves / vectors.
- Ensure all files include trim marks and/or die-cutting lines.
- Ensure that all text and images are at least 3mm away from any edges or die-cut lines to avoid being cut off.
- The design for the back of the box also needs to include the UPC. I will provide the file for you to add in the design, UPCs and codes need to be 1K pure black (C: 0% M: 0% Y: 0% K: 100%).
If you have designed or helped create a board game design/retail packaging before, you would be the best for this job. I am hoping someone on Freelancer has experience in this area. The project won't be started for a couple of weeks but I need to find someone now to prepare for the project.
If you think you can provide this work, please send me a message.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $377 for this job
Hi, I would love to work on your project.. Portfolio and info here: http://The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of [url removed, login to view]
Hello, I have crafted a few board games for personal entertainment and I create amazing carved chess collections at fairs. Check my pm for more details about me and my bid.