We're a successful company based in Perth, Australia. We'd like to put together for our Web site, graphic files containing logos of our clients.
We will provide a list of client names and would like the following done:
1) Search the Web for the logo of each client in priority order according to the list provided.
2) Copy, paste, format, and arrange each logo in a Powerpoint slide.
3) Fit about 25-50 logos on each slide. The logos must be neatly formatted and have high image quality.
4) A number of these clients may be defunct and may not have logos available. You'll need to list such companies, along with the reason for not locating the logos.
5) We will review the defunct list and provide comments to clarify names/locations of non-defunct companies.
6) The initial set of logos and initial defunct list must be provided before 10th December 2009.
7) If needed, I will clear copyright requirements with my client (your assistance is NOT needed)
Our selection criteria:
1) You must be able to deal with incomplete company names and search for their logos efficiently
2) A fast broadband Internet connection is a must
3) You must have a good artistic sense of how to size and arrange the logos so they look good on the page
4) You must de able to deliver the work before the deadline.
5) You must provide good regular communications throughout the project.
We will pay a 5-20% bonus for a well-completed job.