A simple single player, local game (not online), follow standard U.S. bingo game rules (see [url removed, login to view](U.S.) for more detail).
Main requirements (see more detail in attached files)
- Running on Windows Phone 7.5 and newer.
- Support both portrait and landscape mode.
- Using XNA framework for game board. (The project can be done with XAML, but must use Canvas for UI layout)
- One human player (against one other dump computer player, not crazy AI required)
- Player and buy up to 4 cards in each game. Each player get X amount of credits (silver coins) after installed the game. Each card costs N credits.
- Local leaderboard. (3 Ranking categories: rank by fast winning game, rank by highest total credits, ranked by the most XP (experience point).
- Support suspend and resume.
- Player get 500 credits after install the game, he'll start with 0 XP (Experience Point)
- Player can start the game in 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Hard
- Easy: Computer latency will be random between 3 to 6 seconds.
- Medium: Computer latency will be random between 1 to 6 seconds.
- Hard: Computer latency will be random between 1 to 2 seconds
Note: 'latency' here is the time it take before the computer dabble the revealed number on its card.
- When the game start, player get assign a randomly generated card(s).
- The game will review 1 number ball every 3 seconds (UI Note: the ball will be appear on the top of the screen, in a horizontally scrolling panel that can show up to 5 balls)
- If user dabbled the number on his cards and it's a valid number, he get 1 XP.
Main menu UI
- Show player name, remaining credits, total XP
- Show menu 3 game options (easy, medium, hard), and resume button if there's a paused game.
- Leaderboard button to show leaderboard page.
- Switch player button to allow user to switch between multiple local user profile.
- About button to show about page.
Players Profile UI
- list of local players.
- detail of selected player.
- button to add new player profiles.
- button to remove selected player's profile.
- button to clear selected player's statistics.
- Show menu for player to choose how many cards to buy.
Game Play UI
- Show player
- Horizontal scrollable panel on the top. Contains all reviewed number ball(s).
- Horizontal scrollable panel in the middle. Contains player card(s). Each card has a Bingo button at the bottom of the card.
- A Pause button some where in the UI to allow player to pause the game. When the game is paused, player will be navigated back to the main menu (to prevent cheating).
- If player bingo, he get extra XP and win some credits back.
- When game over, show a win/lose icon or images and a 'play more' button to let player start another game with same settings, a 'main menu' button to let player go back to main menu.
- Show 3 separate list of players ranked by, Highest credits, Highest XP, The fastest winning game time.
User profile and statistic
- Player's name.
- Player's profile created time.
The profile contains below player's statistics...
- total games played.
- total cards played.
- total time played.
- total bingo.
- highest credits.
- total XP
- total valid number dabbled.
- fastest winning game.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $842 for this job
hi, im an experienced .NET windows phone developer...ive developed more than 40 games for WP7 and id be glad to help you with your project...pm me for more details and portfolio if you want..thank you!!!!
Hi, We checked your details, we think we able to implement it effective way. More details related to our work etc provided over pmb for your help. Thank you