We require a email template to be designed and laid out in a professional and captivating way for our email campaign.
The email template you provide must be readable by all or most email reading programs and be in an HTML format.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL WIN OF CONTEST.
1) Must have the title "GOLD RUSH"
2) Must have the phrase "A New exciting way to educate students on the Discovery of Gold in Australia with an Interactive Educational Show.
3) Must have the phrase " Prepare To Be Dazzled by the Glimmering History of the Australian Gold Rush. Now it’s your turn to be a part of all the excitement!"
4) Must have the following written content, laid out in an easy to read manner. (it is okay to break the paragraphs into sections, as long as it makes sense).
"Step right up! Become a part of all the enthusiasm and stimulation that awaits your students. A learning experience unlike any other, packed with thrilling adventures that inject your students directly into all the action.
The show, “The Gold Rush” is an interactive experience designed by teachers just like you for students that want more than to just read about history, they want to be a part of it. Experience firsthand all the riveting twists and turns that early gold miners new all too well. An edge of your seat, highly educational experience which engages your students, calling them to participate, getting them out of their seats and having their senses fired up, peaking there eager young minds and filling their thirst for knowledge, leaving them with a strong interest in Australian History and a desire to develop a taste of Australia and how it all began."
5) Must have the price displayed in Big Captivating numbers - $11.55 per student
6) Must have a call to action phrase, such as "Book NOW!" or "Call to BOOK YOUR EVENT" or "Limited Days Left, Book Today".
7) Must have the following content displayed ...
"Adapted to suit the National curriculum this shorter version of the Real Gold Show is a great alternative allowing students to learn in an enjoyable way and participate as the GOLD RUSH come’s alive right in front of them. The new show heavily relies on students becoming involved and taking on the roles of characters as they, the students begin experiencing life on the goldfields."
8) Must have the following information in bullet point ...
THE GOLD RUSH EDUCATIONAL SHOW focuses mainly on the following outcomes and skills taught in the classroom:
• Viewpoints of women, Chinese and British people involving events associated with the Gold Rush era in Australia.
• Outlines the effect that events from the past have had on a particular issue of significance.
• Evaluates alternative views about the use of the natural and built environments.
• Highlights significant events that have shaped Australia’s identity, including the discovery of gold, colonial exploration and expansion.
• Critically investigates the contributions of significant events and people to the Australian heritage, using a variety of primary and secondary sources.
• Constructs sequences of events and periods.
• Encourages audience to select appropriate sources of information by observing, identifying, finding, displaying, evaluating and reflecting.
• Allows audience participation in activities and discussions.
9) Must have the following information displayed ...
"The show is available in:
Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, including all areas/suburbs of NSW, ACT and Victoria, and selected areas/towns of Queensland and South Australia. "
10) Must have a space for us to add our Company Phone Number, Company Name and Website.
11) Must use a minimum of 3 out of the 6 photos attached.
Please note, that we require some creative input with these images. Do not just place the images in the email template. We will consider templates that have some creative illustration and graphic designing more than samples that have none or little.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
We have really experienced in web design and development, Graphic Design and Landing page Design, Logo, Banner, Brochure, HTML, XHTML, [login to view URL] open message board for previous results and let's award us.