I have written a book of poetry for children. It is called Pooetry In Motion. It is a series of poems that teach children the following:
1. Flush the toilet - Poem name Poo Surprise
2. Don't wee on the floor - Poem name Wee Surprise
3. Eat your vegetables - Poem name Corn Poo is better than Asparagus Pee
4. Go to the toilet before a long drive - Poem name Turtle Poo
5. Go to bed - Poem name Just one more poo
6. Farting is ok - Poem name is Art of the Fart
7. Diahre is ok - Poem Name is Bommit Vommit
8. Taking a wee behind a tree is ok - Bush Wee
I need a fun cover and then drawings to best illustrate the fun nature of the poems with the hidden message that parents struggle to teach children with.
I will need the poems laid out with the illustrations.