We are an independent record label. We are in need of talented freelance graphic artists for the creation of cover art for digital CDs. All we need is the front cover, not a whole booklet. This opportunity is not for one unique project but for multiple designs that will be needed on a regular basis :
- In terms of design, we are searching for someone who can produce different types of atmospheres (we sell music pertaining to all genres so the designer must be able to create themes suited for jazz, hip-hop, classical music, rock etc.) as well as themes for compilation concepts.
- The designer must be able to produce between 15 and 50 unique designs per month. We also release collections of CDs that necessitate only one unique design to which we, or the designer will apply minor variations / versions.
- We request that the designer send us the source document (the .psd, .ai etc.) for each design in addition to a rendered 1500x1500 .tif document.
- This person must be very punctual, quick and organized.
- We request that you send us the URL to your online portfolio (or send it via e-mail).
- We are looking for a long term partnership. Please send us an estimate for the creation of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 unique designs AND variations / versions.
122 freelancers are bidding on average $997 for this job
Bid rate and time based on a single cover. I am artist and a professional musician, I think that gives my a different perspective on what works in a cover design. Thank you for your time.