We have a new product which is going to be displayed in 400 DIY-stores (like i.e. B&Q, Castorama, Bauhaus etc.). The product is sold in 3 different retailboxes.
We need a design of an instore POP display with the following charactaristics.
1. The retail corrugated colour-boxes must be packed inside a larger POP corrugated display [url removed, login to view] on a small pallet for easy transport.
2. The POP display must be easy to assemble/fold out in the store
3. The POP display must to be able to stand alone or up against a wall.
4. The display must have an appeal, so the customer actually is drawn towards this POP display to see how the product is used and of course to buy the products.
5. The display size must be approx. W: 65 cm H: 200 cm D: 73 cm but small adjustments can be made.
6. You have to make a describtion on how to produce it - i mean materials, colours, assembly etc. We need a box/display design (with cutout plans) and graphic design of 3 pcs. 4-colour retail boxes in a strong corrugated cardboard - must fit into the POP display.
No. 1 is 32x32x7.5 cm weight will be 5 kg.
No. 2 is 32x32x7.5 cm weight will be 3 kg.
No. 3 is 64x8x2.5 cm weight will be 1 kg.
Output will be:
3 x retail colour boxes design and cut plan including material selection
1 x pop corrugated display design, cut plan and assembly manual including material selection and pallet design.
I will send a detailed briefing to you after choosing the winner. The briefing will include logo, graphic line (for other products in the same brand). And more information about the product.