I am looking for a talented user interface artist / designer who can create a beautiful and modern video editing interface mockup. The scope of this project is to create a series of illustrations / mockups that showcase both how the video editing "timeline interface" will look and how it will function. Ideally, these designs need to be built as vector graphics.
Demo Video to give you a quick idea of what I'm designing:
[url removed, login to view]
Please review the attached images before bidding:
1) [url removed, login to view] - The red box illustrates the scope of work I'm looking to have created in this project. There are many additional screens and parts of the screen, but those are not part of this project. If all goes well with this project, I will most likely award additional screens as separate Freelancer projects.
2) [url removed, login to view] - This sketch illustrates the timeline "ruler" that sits above the tracks & clips.
3) [url removed, login to view] - This sketch illustrates a clip with and without a transition snapped to it. A clip has many standard design elements, and a few that are based on the type of clip (video or audio)
4) [url removed, login to view] - This sketch illustrates how clips can be grouped together, and colors are used to visualize which clips are grouped together. In this sketch, the red color indicates all clips are grouped together.
5) [url removed, login to view] - This sketch illustrates a clip or transition that has been selected or when the user moves their mouse over it. Basically, to keep the interface simple looking, I'm looking to make many things contextual... instead of always on the screen.
Thanks for bidding and I look forward to working with you. Please indicate you have reviewed these 5 mock-ups in your bid. Also, if you have any questions about this project, please let me know. Thanks!