I need you to design vector art for the front and back of a t-shirt. Sorry, there's not much room for creativity -- I know what I want!
Both designs should be vector art, delivered in both .AI (Adobe Illustrator) and .EPS (Encapsulated Postscript File) formats.
Both designs should be in all white on a transparent background.
Both designs should be sized to fit on a t-shirt.
1. Overall, the design is a fake ad for a band. It should look corny and 1950s.
2. The largest element should be a vinyl record, represented by concentric circles (or a spiral), with a blank label and a central hole.
2. The band's name, “Double Trouble”, should be written, angled up, across the record, in a 1950s-looking script font.
3. Musical notes and stars should be scattered around.
4. In the bottom right corner, in the same 1950s-looking script font (but smaller), it should say:
Starring: Jason Johnson, Trumpet and Vocals
Featuring: Alex Weaver, Drums
Booking: Rae Concha, Manager
1. Overall, the design is a list of team members.
2. The attached image “No Year [login to view URL],” converted to all white, should be at the top.
3. Under that, the following names should be listed, in alphabetical order, in two columns, using the attached “[login to view URL]” font:
C. Laurel Anderson
Hope that's clear! If not, let's email. Thanks.