I have some illustrations from a document and no longer have the original .ai .eps files. I've scanned in the illustrations and they need to be recreated in Adobe Illustrator in either .ai or .eps format. The final files should be line art, not outlines. I need to be able to make changes to them as needed. They only need to be in gray scale. Please layer your work so that it's easy to modify later. I will send the winning freelancer a .zip file with the original scanned images as separate .jpg files so you can import them into Illustrator and use them as a guide. Please rotate any images that aren't level so they are as level as possible before recreating the illustrations. Any text in the illustrations can be any font you want, I will substitute with my own font later.
Attached is a pdf of the individual .jpg images of the illustrations so you can get an idea of the scope of the project.
So just to recap:
1) Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps files
2) Rotate any images that aren't level so that the images are as level as possible
3) Line art not outlines (doesn't matter what font you use, I'll change later)
4) Gray scale (anything that looks shaded, just pick a nice gray shade, doesn't matter)
5) Layer your illustrations as best you can so it's easier to edit later