We have photos and copy to insert into a 12-page UK tabloid-size newspaper. The newspaper may shrink to 8 pages, if it turns out that we don't have enough content to fill 12 pages. We need to send the PDFs to the printer on October 10th, 2012.
We require the newspaper dimensions to be: 289mm × 380mm (spread size 578mm x 380mm) including a 15mm margin on all spreads.
Our PDF specifications are as follows:
- Make sure you embed all fonts and images.
- Use CMYK colours – no spot or Pantone colours are available.
- Include the full page area, including the margins.
- Don’t include any crop, bleed or registration marks.
- Set it up as single pages in page order (front page first, back page last), not spreads.
- PDF Version 1.4 or lower.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
I am based in the UK and have good experience in design. My latest project is a leaflet for a public authority. I use InDesign, so I can easily accommodate all of your requirements.