We are looking for creativity, fun and functionality. This template needs to be extremely visually appealing.
o We are building a corporate training quiz for use on mobile devices and html5 platforms within our company. There need to be a standard look and feel across Android, iOS and HTML5.
o The quiz itself will have a 7 question template (one for each day of the week).
One question is asked per day:
- video multiple choice (4 choices of potential answers)
- audio multiple choice (4 choices of potential answers)
- Rebus Puzzles (look it up if you’re not sure) (1 written answer)
- Trivia (1 written Answers)
- one grand final question that can be any of the genres but needs a specially designed grandiose, finale page.
A page for registration needs to be created. Our employees will need to register with Name, Email and Date of Birth to play and to allow them access to a “dashboard” or status page.
Included on the Dashboard page must be:
- Employee’s name (ie. John Doe’s Quiz)
- Two Timers
-1 for the next question (counted in hours, minutes and seconds – 1 question per day)
- 1 for the time left until the game is over (in days, hours, minutes and seconds).
- an area showing hints available to use and available to buy
- a main area showing the 7 questions placeholders
- questions successfully answered
- question being asked today
- future questions to be asked
- An area to change options
- a Hall of Fame/High scores Area
Please see the attached sketch for a general idea. Be original, simply copying the example is not going to cut it.
We are completely open to ideas and are looking forward to the creativity of the members of this site!
We are looking to build a longer term relationship with someone to work on this project and others over time.
Fun, Fun, Fun but not gaudy and busy.