Project Objectives or Mission Statement
My client wants to implement an open source content management system for their e-marketing need. Joomla! 1.5 will be the platform providing a sufficient and reliable solution for their future e-marketing need.
Joomla has been chosen because of its ranking within other open source solution as well on availability of development resources, maintenance staff and its support by most internet service providers.
The project will be split through the different business divisions.
First project stage.
• Windows replacement (most importantly)
• Core company
• Green remodeling
As second stage will Kitchen and Bath remodeling implemented and should be added to the then existing system.
The project brakes down into the following areas.
1. Over all graphic design coherent with marketing messages
a. Window replacement, remodeling, extensions, Kitchen and Bath remodeling, Interior design
b. Energy efficiency
c. Technical details
2. Copy-editing content optimized for SEO with compelling meta text and key words
a. Editing content provided by client (old content, technical content examples used within industry)
b. New content based on products and services 50 articles up to 300 words
3. Copy-writing of marketing slogans for different areas
a. Banner text (20 slogans not longer than 80 characters)
b. Sales pitch messages aligned with banner slogans
4. Developing Joomla templates for each Business division as a single landing page.
a. Graphic design as outlined later on
b. Concise template framework
c. Low data size of temple supporting high load speed as well supporting mobile devices likewise Blackberry, iPhone etc. to a certain extend.
5. Joomla setup to run multiple landing pages with one installations
6. Implementing and testing extensions needed and described
a. Extensions License fee dues must be included and registered to my client.
b. Alternatively extension (please provided reasoning)
7. Implementing site-map as outlined for each landing page
8. Filling in content as provided by client/copy-editor
9. Adding graphic and/or stock pictures for banners, product presentations and slide shows as needed and provided by graphic design
10. System packing for delivery to any ISP
11. System testing
Feb 12-2010 Production/Online Windows replacement website
Feb 19-2010 Production/Online Company Core website
Feb 26-2010 Production/Online Green remodeling
Second stage will be scheduled mid February
Graphic designer with Flash knowledge, my client prefer someone who thinks out of the box, and creates appealing and straight design. References desirable within building industry.
PHP, CSS, XHTML, AJAX Joomla Template programmer with high experience creating templates from scratch, transferring static web design into Joomla templates as well altering Joomla templates.
Highly experienced English copywriter for developing content for B2C businesses (corporate, services, blog entries) that are mainly related to energy efficient and eco-friendly products and services. Copy-editor preferred with construction and remodeling industry experience
Marketing writer (creating marketing slogans – sales pitch messages)
Communication via skype, iChat desktop sharing alternatively webex for team meetings.
More details within attached document.
Due time restraints we can not accepts newcomers with less than 30 successfully projects. Furthermore we are not seeking a person who fits all. You may bid on single tasks.