This project: Work with my international business/marketing consulting firm to design top of the line double sided, 4/4 color, glossy, 16pt thickness direct response mini brochure business cards.
I will do ALL the copywriting (words/text on the card I give to you), I will give you ALL the images to use on every card for front/back of cards and I will choose what colors to use for the card. Basically all I need is an experienced graphic designer who can LISTEN and follow my EXACT detailed instructions for the design. You would think that would be easy for graphics people, it's so very not sadly believe me.
This is a LONG TERM gig, meaning I'm looking for one person that I can give ALL my own companies and all my clients worldwide busines to when it comes to designing business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, banners, presentation folders or any other hard copy marketing/promotional items. I have other work already in the pipeline as well as another business card design that needs to get done in 1-2 weeks.
Strict Requirements: (Please DON'T BID unless you meet all these requirements listed below!)
1. You MUST live in either U.S. Canada, Europe, U.K, or Australia and speak fluent English. I will NOT except bids from other countries like Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Turkey, or Afghanistan ok. I've had way too many bad (dozens) experiences with people from these countries over the last 5 years using freelancer websites.
2. You MUST have Yahoo chat, email address to give me to send attachments to and Skype to talk with me on the phone about projects or give me your office number if in Canada or the U.S. If you can't talk on the phone at least using Skype then please DON'T BID!
3. I prefer the person awarded have there own website with a large portfolio of hard copy promotional materials shown. But at the very least I will enterain bids from people that have several business card and promotional materials examples (not websites or online stuff) ONLY offline hard copy marketing examples.
4. When you bid you MUST write at least a short note or send me an email telling me why you would be a great fit working with me long term and examples of your work. I have took the time to create a very long and thought out bid, please respect my time and be serious when you bid.
5. Understand I'm a $200 per hour consultant and copywriter, I've hired freelancers off ten different freelance websites in 19 different countries and counting, I'm picky as all hell and there will ALWAYS be multiple back and forth revisions/drafts with anything we design and collaborate on.
6. How payment will go is once I approve the final draft of the business card I will release half of the amount owed, then once I show and get final approval or get any revsions back from the client and we make those changes final payment will be made to you.
I promise you haven't designed business cards like this probably before, there are direct response marketing copywritten business cards that literally use every inch possible of each business card front and back to generate a call to action. There more like high end mini-brochures then actual business cards.
***Example of a card I designed with another designer is attached, please look at. This card was actually revised to look even better, but GAF sucks and you can't attach anything of any size here. :(
I need this first business card done by Tuesday night (tomorrow) or Wed worse case my time (CST).
***Pay will always be $40.00 PER business card design.**
If you follow instructions and directions great, have a very creative artistic mindset and understand conceptually what I always want to do with each card, then each business card shouldn't take you more than 2-3 hours tops with back/forth revsions and again I will supply you with ALL images, text and colors to use.
Prices for other things we would design I have not set yet.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
can get it all done, the first time. lots of experience with graphics, brochures / cards. No need to tell me anything twice, I don't have time for mistakes.