I am soon to be creating many websites for small businesses here in London UK. This is an excellent opportunity for ONE designer to work with me for the long term. I will get starting from the first week of Jan onwards, and as my webdesign business grows, the more work you will get as time goes on.
I will offer my clients the following additional services which will be outsourced to you:
1. Logo design (for website)
2. Letter Head Design (A4: 210mm x 297mm)
3. Compliment Slips (DL: 210mm x 99mm)
3. Business Card Design (85mm x 55mm)
What I want from you:
a. Very high quality original work
b. Clear and responsive communication
c. Cost effective
d. The ability to handle lots of work simultaneously
For Logo Design, I will require you to give me 3-5 concepts with unlimited revisions until 100% happy. The format I require will be high res .jpg or .png or maybe .psd. I may also require the fonts used for windows not mac.
For the Letter head design & compliment slips, this will basically be the artwork from the logo with any additional information supplied and some kind of artwork at the footer which matches. Again revisions until 100% happy.
For the business card, this could be for either 1 or 2 sides. Revisions until 100% happy.
NOTE: I have some local printers that have told me they require artwork for the letter heads, comp slips and business cards designed in either Illustrator, In-Design or supplied in high res PDF (NOT photoshop as photoshop is not vector based and the fonts will come out funny).
I will be making my decision within the first week of Jan 08.
If you are interested in working with me for the long term, please provide let me know:
1. Cost for 1xLogo design (for website)
2. Cost for 1xLetter Head Design (A4: 210mm x 297mm)
3. Cost for 1xCompliment Slips (DL: 210mm x 99mm)
4. Cost for 1xBusiness Card Design (85mm x 55mm)
5. Cost for a combination of any of the above options
6. Cost for all options.
7. The reason why I should choose above anyone else.
When working out your prices, please bear in mind this will not be a one-off... it will be a continual and long term relationship.