In Progress

Photo edit

Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read this project,

I have a catalog in PDF. images in this catalog has some sort of yellow background as seen in the example screenshot attached.

The work I need to get done is to take each image out of the catalog, save it as PNG (I checked it, it is possible) and make the background transparent so I can combine the images in a website.

There are about 270 images in the cataloge. 90% are very easy to do (please look at example number 2 at the attached file). The other 10% includes measurements (size) of the item and so require just a little bit more work (but still very simple). as seen in example number 1 at the attached file.

Please bid for this project only if you use licensed version of Photoshop.

I will (of course) send the catalog to the winner of this project.

Price - I would like to receive price in cents per image (say 60 cents per image). This work includes about 270 images.

Payment - 30% milestone before work starts, additional 35% milestone after I receive 50% of images, lats 35% milestone after I receive 80% of the images.

first milestone will be released when I make second milestone

second milestone will be released when I make third milestone

last milestone will be released upon full delivery of the work.

Thanks for your bids,


Skills: Graphic Design, Illustrator, Logo Design, Photo Editing

See more: photo edit in photoshop, need to edit pdf, make the background transparent, logo in photo, logo catalog, Edit photo in photoshop, edit logo photoshop, design your logo edit, screenshot to pdf, edit photo design logo, take some photo, take photo, photo edit\, photo edit & graphic design, logo 80-20, just a little bit, edit pdf, per photo, edit png logo file, photoshop save png, logo background edit, pdf image edit, pdf edit file, catalog logo, save edit

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Dhaka, Bangladesh

Project ID: #2533417

21 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job


Hi Expert here... Please have a look at my portfolio for your reference & my bid for 1. professional work 2.100% quality 3. unlimited revisions. [url removed, login to view] More

$170 USD in 2 days
(81 Reviews)

Hi Talzam. I am a Photoshop expert and I will get this done in only 1 day. My bid is 60 cents per image so it's a total of 162 USD. I look forward to your anser. Martin

$162 USD in 1 day
(32 Reviews)

hi, please check pm.

$80 USD in 5 days
(53 Reviews)

I am a graphic designer for over 6 years and I know the best way to take out images with highest quality out of pdf files and also improve them in photoshop please checkout my portfolio

$80 USD in 2 days
(12 Reviews)

.............. Let's Start ............

$79 USD in 3 days
(25 Reviews)

please check my pm

$50 USD in 2 days
(1 Review)

Sir, i can do it easily because of my huge experience in graphics, i will do for you just 50 cents for each [url removed, login to view] start. Thanks. Shahid.

$30 USD in 1 day
(4 Reviews)

Hello Sir, I aM Ready to do this job..I already did these types jobs for various other web clients. I will really appreciate if you will give me a change for interview . Thanks & Regards Neha Garg

$90 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)

I'm really interest to take up your project for more details please check PM..

$162 USD in 3 days
(3 Reviews)

Respected sir, we are ready to start on your project, as we have experience in this kind of project.

$120 USD in 7 days
(2 Reviews)

Please give me a chance,I would love to work with you and provide everything you need for this project, hope you will like my design because I am really looking forward to also work with you in the future. btw you dont More

$120 USD in 10 days
(1 Review)

hire me..i'll do the best for u

$50 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)

Hello. I am ready to deliver this job in a few hours. I have an experience of 4 years in this kind of jobs. I do same job for some sites in France. I edit around 600-700 photo per day doing both easy and complicated pi More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)

I'm prof in Photoshop. Great work. I will do it fast.

$100 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)

hi please check pm :)

$200 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)

Are you looking for professional Photoshop Worker. please Check PMB. Samples Attached. Thanks Rioteo

$150 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)

Hello , READY TO DO THID PROJECT. please see you PMB.

$80 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)

Hi there, this is an easy job, I am ready to start, hope we can start ASAP. I really need the job. Many Thanks

$75 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)

Hi there. I can do this job sure. kindly send me a pdf with some images so that i can give u a sample of work done.. Thanks

$240 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)

Five years of graphic design experience acquired through special interest, high school training and three years in different Graphics Channel Offices. Proficient with leading designing software applications. Developed More

$75 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)