I have attached an old copy of a logo that I would like re-created.
The logo design & contents is not to be changed in any way - I am happy with the design.
The attached file is a gif file and is very small, I would like someone to recreate the logo in a larger size, and provide me with the .psd, .png & .jpg versions of the logo.
The old differences between what I need and what I am providing are:
1. The new logo should be bigger (lets say minimum 1000pix * 1000Pix)
2. The new logo should be high resolution (minimum 300pix per inch)
3. The background should be transparent (you'll see some has tried this on the original, but not done a very good job of it).
4. The new logo is to be 'print quality' and look professional.
5. The 3D effect on the grey circle surrounding the image is to remain
6. The wording (both english at the top & latin at the bottom is to remain as is)
7. There is a small section above the word 'brisbane' that looks to be transparent when it shouldn't be. This should be fixed.
So there is no confusion: THE LOGO DESIGN, COLOUR, CONTENTS, WORDS, ETC ARE NOT TO CHANGE.
The only changes are as listed above - make it bigger, make it high resolution & make the background transparent.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
Hello,The XtremeSolutions1 offers professional and high-quality logo and graphic design services at affordable prices. Our work is 100% original for more details kindly see PMB thanks.