I have created the following logos over the past 5 years using Photoshop. I now require a proper artwork-set to spread around to different media agencies for all sorts of our brand's aplications.
The logos are:
- ilove (Entertainment, Audio Visual, Web Solutions, Creative, Leisure) Same logo just altering brand.
- [url removed, login to view]
Your Tasks are:
a. I will require that all logos are "autoshaped" in photoshop and "vecotored" illustrator so that i can have a "drawn" version of them to be able to resize or export to jpg/png etc.. for use with future designs. I will need one MAIN-MOTHER file of each brand to work from in the future.
b. I would like to know what is the industry standard is in providing a brand to an agency when one asks for it? i.e. printers, PR firms, graphic designers etc... All of the above often request our artwork but each time I find myself redesigning them for each and every aplication; hence i want to know if there is ONE unique way of presenting each brand to them so that i can save time by just attaching a set of files on an email and ensuring that our brand wont get distorted or altered in the process.
c. The reason i am posting this on freelancer is because when i created most of these logos i stupidly used Photoshop's "Faux Bold" effect which can not be transformed into a vector now, hence I have to redraw most of them! (Redrawing will take some time for my ameture vector skills hence i leave it to you; the professionals!) On the other hand the heart in the ilove logo is produced by a layer shadow effect hence it is "virtual" so this will need to be drawn as well.
- Have a look at [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] to see what the brands look like and get an idea of their simplicity.
- If all of the above simple tasks work well, I will have plenty of logo design work available for future projects.
- Any questions just contact me and i will do my best to reply in time!