As a small startup company, we need a "house style", which we will use
for our logo, website, business cards, letters, and flyer.
We want this style to have a young, fresh, intelligent and reliable
look. For the website buttons we want those shiny, web2.0 buttons.
Random examples of styles we like: [url removed, login to view]
or [url removed, login to view]
- The first deliverable that needs to be designed is a logo, preferably
2-4 different versions so that we can choose the one we like best.
- After that comes the design of a business card.
- After that the letter style. This letter style will be used for our
letters and outgoing bills. We will need a mock-up of the general
layout, a header, a footer, possibly a sider. The header, footer (and
possibly sider) will be used when we generate pdf's of our letters and
bills and will contain basic company information.
- Then comes the design of 2 flyers; one for our existing customers and
one for new customers. These flyers will only differ a little. Text and
form factor information will be provided.
- And finally, a quick mock up of the website that will be used by our
webdesigner. This mock-up should include shiny, flashy buttons.
All deliverables need to be delivered in their source format
(Gimp files, Photoshop files or other) for easy editing. All rights
should be transferred.