I am looking for a seasoned logo designer who knows what they are doing.
I am looking for a VERY creative logo design for my travel blog titled "Jordans Travels"
My slogan is: "World travel without limits"
The design of my blog will be very similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
So please design something that will look good with this theme.
For further consideration, and to be noted as a very interested candidate, a designer who submits some samples, or mock-up designs prior to being selected will have a greater chance of being the designer.
The blog caters to backpack travelers, budget travel, and world travel, as well as family travel, and solo-travel.
I will pay 30% upon hire, and the remaining 70% at project completion after files have been received. -Only bid if this works for you.
Also, I would like the ability to make as many revisions as I see needed until the logo is perfect.
Communication will done via email, and Skype. I would prefer someone on American time zones.
My budget is small, around $25 so please bid accordingly.
Any further questions, please ask.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
Hello,The XtremeSolutions1 offers professional and high-quality logo and graphic design services at affordable prices. Our work is 100% original for more details kindly see PMB, THANKS
Hello Sir, I am interested in working on your project. I have recently completed a project that seems pretty similar to what you are looking [login to view URL] read message board.