Goal: We need some simple 2D art for a basic top down naval arcade game.
The game spec is still in progress, but as a rough idea, please refer to the attached image and the list below for our requirements.
Style: We're willing to consider a cartoon style to the sprites, they don't necessarily have to be realistic.
As a rough idea, we need the following sprites:
- Top down battleship
- Tanks (Tank body and turret to be created separately)
- 2 separate enemy ships (smaller than the battleship e.g. a cruiser and a speedboat)
- Water tiles
- 5 different Island graphics (with sand and coast)
- Terrain features (i.e. trees, mountains, rocks)
- Buildings - Factories, houses
- Water splashing from a shell landing in the water (3-5 frames)
We have some sprites ourselves which we won't need made for:
- cross hairs
If you have a portfolio which includes similar work, we would be keen to see it.