I need the interior design in 3D images for a small apartment, composed of one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, a living, a small lobby and a balcony (please see the footprints attached).
1. The living should contain at least the following:
- a 3-2-1 couch with white and orange, without arms
- a coffee table
- a carpet
- modern furniture (wenge and glass cubicles?)
- a TV set and home cinema
- a working desk & chair + eventually, a computer monitor on the desk
- parquet flooring
- lighting and colors of the walls at your choice
Anything else you need to add to make it look realistic is welcome.
2. The kitchen should contain at least the following:
- kitchen furniture (materials should go with those used in the living)
- incorporated microwaves, oven and fridge
- sink, gas range
- table and chairs
- sand stone flooring (you could go with it in the living a little if you think that would look nice)
- lighting and colors of the wall at your choice
3. The lobby should contain a drawer on the south wall
4. The bedroom should have parquet flooring and everything else is upto you
5. Bathroom should have a corner bath tube and everything else is upto you.
The wall between the kitchen and the living will be partly in glass, with a brown tint and some model at your choice inscribed (between a girder at the top of ~50cm in height and a lower portion of ~70cm in height). The lower part of this wall I was thinking that could contain small stones like in the image attached and have the glass start from between the stones.
There will be no door & wall between the living and the lobby, but the resistance pier and also no wall between the kitchen and the lobby, but a small insertion to cover the kitchen furniture which I would place on the western wall.
You can see where the resistance piers are placed in [url removed, login to view] attached (which is the original footprint).
plan [url removed, login to view] shows the apartment with the changes that will be made.
Please specify the number of revisions you will make before the final version and if you can provide the sources when the project is completed.
Please do not bid if you place above my budget of USD 350.