Looking for someone who is detailed oriented to help create image path and clipping from photoshop files.
1. Original PSD File -- create a new layer for your touch up, create image clipping
2. Tiff File - 300 DPI. Size the file to actual product size. Please find the original PSD file has the product shot with a ruler, use the ruler as a guide (ruler measurement in inches) for you to size the image to the actual size.
3. Large JPEG -- crop this image as close to the product as possible. crop to square at 1800x1800, save as 300 DPI.
4. Large Web Image - Save as web image and size to 252x252.
5. Small Web Image - Save as web image and size to 90x90
Attached is a sample image, this one is the more challenging one, but if you can do this, you can do all other ones. Again, detail is the key.
To bid, please download and create image clipping path of the file and output the required 5 files mentioned above. I want to make sure the candidate can follow instructions carefully.
Please bid for 50 PSD files similar to the test file below.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $73 for this job
With a great pleasure I would like to introduce us and offer our service as a professional, I have attached a sample I hope it's tell you more about my service.