I'm looking for a Photoshop Tutorial writer.
The budget is for 2 (two) tutorials.
1) Tutorials for beginners to advanced users.
2) Step by step tutorials. No video or screencast, all text and images.
3) Tutorials should be about useful stuff such as how to use tools, retouch photos, create text effects, etc.
4) Don't want fancy or complicated image compositions or useless complex illustrations unless they are somewhat easy to achieve.
5) The images should be cool and attractive but not need to be fancy. All family safe. I'm very strict on that.
6) I don't provide images, the writer should use his/her own images or taken from royalty free images sources.
7) The writer will be keep the authorship of the tutorial (I will include a small bio and a link provided by the writer).
8) The writer will have no republishing rights of the tutorial. I will be the owner of the tutorial.
9) The writer can mention or link to the tutorial in his/her resume, website or portfolio.
10) The tutorial should be delivered in plain html (with images included) without any styling other than a couple of css tags.
11) Please, proper ENGLISH. No matter how good you are at Photoshop, if you can't write in proper English, I won't accept any tutorials. (I speak Spanish, so that's why my English is not good).
12) DO NOT COPY OTHER AUTHORS' TUTORIALS. In some cases, techniques can be similar, but the overall tutorial should be different.
Although this is a comprehensive list, some other guidelines may come up in the working process.
Please, PM with samples of the final result of tutorials you wrote or works you have done and can turn into a tutorial.
Don't hesitate to PM me with any question or proposal.
Thanks and good luck! :-)