I'm looking for a bright 2D artist with a traditional art background to create a handful of assets for a small family-friendly mobile game.
The game requires an abstract, painterly style.
I'll need the following assets:
* 1 scrolling/tiling environment with a few layers of parallax (2 versions -- silhouetted and coloured)
* 1 non-animated character (a skeleton) composed of about 13 individual body parts (2 versions -- one wearing a cloak and one without a cloak)
* 6 different facial expressions for the character
* A few non-animated particles (fireflies, dust, sparkles)
* A scaleable dialogue box
* A scaleable button
* A scaleable thought bubble
Please see the attached file for specific requirements and references. Also, please reply with the word ''skeleton'' and a link to your portfolio.
I want this to be a very quick and tiny project. Let me know what you think!
18 freelancers are bidding on average $582 for this job
Hi bdjones, I'd like to bid on your project. It looks fun and very Halloween friendly ^^ Please check the pm I sent you for details. Kind regards, Ricardo RICOD
Hello dear buyer, We are very interested in doing the project. We can make this more professional. We have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. We believe, We can drive your project to a success.
''skeleton'' Hello! I understand your requirement for this project. And I have relevant experience to do the same. Kindly see my full work experience profile in the PMB.