This is a relatively simple three-week graphic design brochure project.
We have a 2-sided 11”x17” brochure (PSD files included) that needs to be adapted to a new layout of 12”x18” (it is folded so you will have to arrange elements to new sizes and fold lines).
You will also put in various new elements to the brochure (image cutouts, etc).
- Adapt brochure to new size and fold lines
- Replace multiple images, graphics and text, re-arrange elements. There may be multiple image cutouts (see examples via PMB )
- Keep file sizes “in check” with PSD @150dpi
- Go through multiple revisions with client of adding/deleting photos (it is a fluid project)
- First deadline: July 9 : Second deadline: July 20. Final hard deadline: July 25.
- The first deadline is the biggest, other deadlines have smaller changes as we get closer to needing it (some information is held until the last second).
- Escrow payments released 1/3 at a time to be fair. Budget is approx $150 or less.
- Expect to make multiple revisions and we are looking for someone that is a fast and detailed, professional worker!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Hello sir, i am ready to design your brochure.i will work until you get 100% satisfaction.Please refer to the'Message Inbox'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
I am ready to start work on your brochure changes today. Please send me the information you have so I can better understand the project. Please see pm for portfolio