We have approximately 100 images of jewelry (rings) that we need the inscribed names (inside of the ring) removed from. You will be using the cloning tool in Photoshop, or another acceptable means, to remove the name from all 100 images. We need this work completed quickly and professionally. When you are done with each ring, the inside of the rings should look like there was never any text inscribed inside of the rings.
- You must be available to start no later than Monday morning.
- Please show us at least one before and after image that you have done where you have removed an element from an image and made the image appear like the element was never there.
- Time is of the essence. We need to know how quickly you can complete this work.
- Please quote a price and a guaranteed completion date.
- We use DropBox to exchange file. You will need to be able to access our DropBox account.
- after the project is awarded to you, we will ask you to take one image and remove the name from inside of the ring to show us the quality of the work. Once approved, you can then proceed with the remaining images.
- We could start you today on this project.