I am seeking a digital graphic image that is suitable for printing on a 4"x6" card. This is for a card that is exchanged between radio operators. Here are the guidelines for what I'm seeking:
* The work must be 100% original and royalty-free
* The work should not have lots of colors. A high-quality design in black on white would be acceptable.
* The work should be suitable for printing with a matte finish
* Objects in the design should be clear and identifiable
* It will likely feature a caricature of my face (I'll provide a photo)
* You may include a small signature in the design
* I am looking for an artistic, creative, stylish design with personality; it shouldn't be plain or stiff. People that see this image should smile or chuckle.
* However, I don't want the image to be cartoony
* Space will need to be made for a 5-character radio callsign (I'll provide the characters for you to add) - perhaps overlaid directly on the image, or with a solid background overlaid on the image, in one corner
* Choose from one of these concepts or suggest something else:
* Idea 1: me sitting next to a radio, and looking at a world map on the wall (map does not need to be detailed but should be easily identifiable, so continent outlines would suffice)
* Idea 2: me with a radio, and a simple vertical antenna pole radiating radio waves towards the sky
* Idea 3: me with a radio, along with an image to depict/represent San Francisco or California (examples include the Golden Gate bridge, a cable car, a map outline of California with a star for San Francisco)
* I will own the copyright of the image and you can not reuse the work for profit, but I will grant you the rights to include it in your portfolio if you choose
To complete this project, you'll deliver a high-resolution uncompressed digital image file (TIFF, PNG) to me.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hi there, would love to be onboard. Please have a look at my past works http://deathkimono.com/illustrations.html, more examples can be provided upon request. Cheers BD
Pending what material I can find, this project could be done in a few hours to a day. I have plenty of time available to complete it. Sounds like fun, I'd love to help you get this card made!
I will provide you with an illustration suitable to be printed on a postcard. It will be black and white and in a cartoony style as of you request. you can see samples of my work at www.matthewtak.com