Update the design attached (original InDesign file to be posted soon) for a client. Project will have 50% milestone release upon draft completion, remaining 50% after client is satisfied.
1. The front cover (first to grab your eye) should illustrate 24 hour care and emergency services. Using a logo like they have on the emergency card. Adding a 24 hour service graphic.
2. Back cover - add company logo and stress emergency/24 hour services again similar to the front side. Emergency number in different color, bold. Add a QR code.
3. The brochure has good information, but looks cookie cutter. Make stylized changes with wrapping text around pictures, shaping the brochure with some borders and adding some stronger colors for a more eye catching appeal, removing the gradient background
4. Play around with text by increasing title sizes and adding more emphasis. Where the reader will catch the important headings and details quickly without having to intently read the text.
5. Size - Increasing the size from a [url removed, login to view] to a 9x12
Looking for someone who can add some design touch components, most of the legwork is completed.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.
Hi, I am really interested in your project, and I would be really honored if you consider my bid. Please check your personal messages for more details. Thanks, OO
Hello. It is very interesting project. I have experience of working with Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator more than 5 years. I can do Your project quick and professional. It will be pleaser for me to work with You.
Hi yourPRsolution, I took a look at the brochure and am confident in being able to deliver an updated and polished brochure. Please contact with questions or comments. Thanks! Nerio Have a nice day!