I'm using Google Docs to create a form which is populated from a spreadsheet. Here's an example: [url removed, login to view]
The form is working well, but I need a few changes:
1) The slideDown animation is good when the "Start Quiz" button is clicked. However, I do not want the panel to keep sliding up and down when the "Next" button is clicked. Either a fade or a slide to the left would be better for the next button.
2) Above the "Start Quiz" button I need the following form fields "First Name","Last Name", "Email". Clicking "Start Quiz" should save these field values for a certificate if the quizzer passes.
3) The final div which shows the amount of correct answers needs the following edits:
If they fail: (79% or below)
- Score and percentage (ie: "Your Score: 2 out of 5 - 40%")
- A "retry" button which resets everything and goes back to the "Start Quiz" panel.
If they pass: (80% or above)
- A certificate (either or graphic or styled div) which pulls in the name, score, lesson title, and date. The lesson title is a heading tag on the same page (not shown in demo) which I can give an ID and we can pull into the certificate.
- A Download/Print button which either links to a large image of the certificate or, preferably, a PDF.
- A "retry" button if they'd prefer to try again.
Thanks, hoping for a quick turn if possible.
I have 6+ years working with client-side applications and I am very comfortable with jQuery. (almost all my applications use it). I can have this completed very quickly. Contact me if you have any questions.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $30/hour for this job
Hi, I m Expert in JS/Jquery, HTML, CSS, Wordpress I have 100% Completion Rate Which distinguish me from other Freelancers here. Please give me a chance to work with you Thanks