We looking for an experienced whmcs livedrive api developer. Need ability to put this on auto-pilot and offer the backup service as a standalone or subscription to my customers. All web based, I would like to involve on the website translation as it will be in my local language. The following are not all but mostly critical features that would have to exist:
What we would like is the following:
Platform- Website created using Wordpress
• User purchases LiveDrive Subscription (with or without briefcase).
• WHMCS processes order and payment(paypal used) - sends command to livedrive to create the account/password and subdomain ([url removed, login to view])
• User get's email confirming order and has username/pw/url included. included along with all instructions
• When user logs into our site, integration of [url removed, login to view] features will be accessible via API of Livedrive.
• WHCMS checks for yearly renewal payments and if no payment made sends a warning email and closes account one week later
• coupon codes for free-try accounts or for selling coupon-cards with year subscriptions
• Customers can sign up based on a billing model of my choice, for example: 1 PC monthly - X Price, 1 PC billed annually - XX price, 2 PC's or more - discount, etc.
• Option to sell by GB rather than # of systems (with client choosing how many PC's to backup).
• Auto pay, auto-renew, and auto-cancel. Ability to send email to me with a tech support inquiry.
• Ability to offer a capped or unlimited backup
The module need to cover all livedrive products, that is Backup, Briefcase, Pro Suite and Business
Basically everything is automated all managed through your WHMCS console
More info on LiveDrives API can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
HTML, HTML5, PHP, Wordpress, XML MySQL, PHP, SOAP, WHMCS
22 freelancers are bidding on average $707 for this job
We have sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [login to view URL]