At the high level the website will give users the ability to...
1) Create their own profile (Username / password)
2) The ability to log in via Facebook (some flexibility here)
3) Users able to upload & store photos, video's as well as make notes (up to 10 pages free - then pay to upgrade)
4) Ability for users to generate QR codes or NFC tags which they can attach to adverts or objects
5) Ability to add comments, photos to the QR / NFC codes.
6) Users are able to a) invite friends to the site, b) the ability to share updates (notes / photos etc) with friends and c) the ability to keep updates private.
7) Users have the ability to upgrade (required payment via Visa / Mastercard and AmEx functionality)
In terms of delivery - as a minimum a responsive website in English - in both Windows and Mac.
There would also need to be a Apple and Android app to allow users to access content.
Appreciate that the above is quite high level. I am working with the development team to fully document requirements. Please feel free to ask questions - at this point I am looking for submissions with some high level estimates with examples of previous work.
In terms of budget - I need input from you guys in terms of what is possible. To post this project I need to select a budget so have guessed at the large project level.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $5364 for this job
Hi Tony, My first guess as per the high level info you've provided, the cost would be around $6-10K. We need to discuss features more in details to be able to estimate the cost and ETA.