We are looking for a 3D Artist to do a 3D model of a PHOTOREALISTIC BALD EAGLE.
*We are VERY concerned about quality, so if you are not able to provide the HIGHEST PHOTOREALISTIC quality in this project, please don't bid on it.*
All work must be original. The delivered model must not include or contain copyrighted models or material from derivative, free or 3rd parties models.
All work must be created from scratch, without reusing any previous work from other customers or projects.
Under this contract,
a) The delivered 3D model will be owned solely by the Buyer
b) The Service Provider renounces to all copyrights and commercial rights, which will be transferred to the Buyer.
We are providing you an attached set of reference images so that you can exactly evaluate the work to be done. Renders should look identical to the reference photos provided.
Requirements and instructions:
1. *Must* be modeled using 3ds max 2009.
2. Base model *Must* be modeled using Subdivision Surfaces. FEATHERS must be modeled.
3. The model *must* be fully textured (including high resolution textures) making it suitable for extreme close-ups at FULL HD resolution (1920x1080).
4. Shaders and materials must be done in VRay or MentalRay.
5. The model *must* be photorealistic quality. The polygon count of the model is not important, as the detail will be acquired using Subdivision Surfaces.
6. Must be fully rigged and ready to be animated.
6. You *must* deliver a 3ds max 2009 file including the base control mesh without being collapsed.
7. You *must* deliver high resolution textures in TIFF file format and every single layered PSD file you may have created for making the textures (so we can modify them in the future if needed).
8. All work *must* be original, created from scratch, using no previous material or models from third parties.
a. Don't forget to attach image samples of wireframe models of your own (with no subdivisions), so that we can check how you solve certain problems of poly-modeling. A portfolio showing your modeling (+shading, texturing and rigging) abilities is fundamental for us to qualify and select the best candidate.
b. Please, respond with an estimation of the time and effort to complete the work.