Hello, we have been in the adult entertainment business for 5+ years. We are currently looking for a professional webmaster to perform weekly updates, maintenance (as needed), and upgrades/makeovers for our 4 adult oriented websites. We are interested in hiring someone who will be available 7 days a week should there be an emergency related server failure, etc...(this is a rare occurrence, but not out of the realm of possibility). Below is a list of our server specs, and potential job requirements. New updates added to the member's sections of our websites will be required each week, and they may vary from 1 to 3 updates per week.
We are in the process of adding two new additional websites to our business, and a complete revamp on an existing website.
We can work out the payment details per an hourly, per project, or monthly fixed rate (full time employment).
Must be fluent in the English language and available by phone for emergencies or otherwise.
Serious inquiries only, please.
- ability to administer a Linux system via web-based cPanel and
- ability to access servers with SSH, SCP, FTP, and SFTP
- preferred: ability to administer a Linux system directly from command
- preferred: basic understanding of Linux and how to navigate via command
- preferred: understanding of Linux processes, memory usage, and memory
- administration responsibilities include:
- email, email accounts, and spam filtering software
- Apache web server and MySQL database
- user accounts, user websites, and file permissions
- PHP errors, database connectivity
- code and database backups and other preventative maintenance
- PHP4, PHP5, and some Perl
- MySQL databases and integration with PHP
- security, OpenSSL, use of SSL certificates
- ability to integrate websites into e-commerce billing and payment
- ability to "reverse engineer" code that is already in use (for bug
- install and maintain forum software and other third-party message board
- graphic design, Adobe Photoshop, ability to resize and manipulate
for web graphics
- full site design and integration with templates
- ability to maintain upgrades of existing software (forums,
- ability to search for and evaluate new software
20 freelancers are bidding on average $490 for this job
I am ready to do this webmaster job for you. I hope you would like to have my service. lets get it done. Awaiting for my selection. Kind Regards, Rautella