We are an online luxury mattress brand in the US. With our expansion into luxury home furnishings, we are looking for authentic, inspiring graphic page designs that excel in usability and resonate "comfortable luxury". We're hard workers who are passionate about creativity, great products and an exceptional customer experience. Joining our team offers the opportunity to shape the future of one of the most innovative premium brands in our market - we're looking for teammates who can help us get even better.
Design new product pages, upgrade existing site pages while ensuring high usability, design and quality production standards are maintained and deadlines are met. Research new products to identify their USPs and work with copywriters to convey clear product features, uses and benefits.
Work with suppliers and internal staff to collect imagery and copy for site updates/upgrades and present innovative new product page designs within allotted schedule and budget.
• Provide a level of graphic design technical expertise.
• Demonstrate an ability to conceptualize and execute designs that resonate comfortable luxury.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize.
• High level of communication.
• Ability to offer solutions and get results.
• Ability to solve problems and effectively make decisions.
• Manage creative process including product research and SWOT analysis, creative concept phase; including how to best position and highlight new products; the story behind each product
• Conceptualize & design new product pages and marketing assets in Photoshop as needed
• Coordinate Creative development of image, content, copy, features, promos and landing pages within website to drive product sales
• Manage project scope to ensure realistic goals for schedules and content.
• Ensure site usability, stability and aesthetics are developed, launched and maintained in
accordance to established brand guidelines.
• Help coordinate and strategize content for advertising and seasonal promotional campaigns
• Assist in the successful implementation of website enhancements (seasonal launches, strategic site enhancements) with a consistent focus on enhancing the customer experience
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-3 years experience in a production environment managing ecommerce projects.
• Expert in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator required.
• Strong familiarity with web design process.
• Experience with photography production and shoot planning is a plus.
• Experience with Dreamweaver, html coding and CSS is a plus.
• Art, design, photography, and copywriting experience a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to self-direct under ambiguous and changing circumstances.
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
• Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.