We plan to run photo competitions from our wordpress website that integrates on our facebook page. The competition engine is run via our site and using an iframe on our facebook page the photos can be viewed, if a user clicks on an image they will be taken to our wordpress website.
The Kiwi pictures is a user based image uploading and voting system.
1. Visitors can upload their image (Uploading requires Wordpress registration)
a. When a photo is uploaded the user can:
i. Share their photo on Facebook
ii. Share their photo via email link to 10 friends
iii. Share their unique URL
2. Visitors can view the gallery and vote on their favorite (Voting requires Wordpress registration)
a. When a vote is made the visitor can:
i. like on facebook
ii. Forward to their friends via email
3. Folder view
a. Most recent uploads
b. Top images
4. Any visitor can “like” an image which will share this on their facebook wall.
5. Visitors can view images, like them on facebook, but they cannot vote unless they are signed in.
6. Sign in uses our already built facebook login or standard wordpress procedure.
7. Competitions can be set to run once a week/month/week.
a. When a competition is over there will no longer be a reference to the competition as we may not want to always run a competition.
Admins will be able to view the top images for any particular week. The top image for a particular week will win a prize. Each image can only win once a week or month.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $2356 for this job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks
we can do this, please check PMB for portfolio and further discussions. Please note Bid is tentative right now and will be finalized after discussions. thanks, Influxive Technologies