We are branching out! If you are looking for variety, have an amazing, people friendly, positive attitude with an up a go…. and NOT AN AGENCY please apply!
At S.J Hardy we are incredibly creative, and while we are customer orientated, we are supportive and dedicated to our team, aiding and training where applicable through Udemy.
I currently do a range of graphic design tasks, but also do Web design through WIX. I also do video and film production, mainly in house (as I have a couple of productions in the works) and am a self-published author. I am also trying to get a merchandise store running efficiently. I also manage a few blogs to, covering film and miscellaneous areas.
As you can imagine, being a single parent and trying to achieve all this with a part time job, coming up late February makes it impossible to put all the energy needed to be successful in all areas. So, I am currently seeking a long term, virtual assistance with some Photoshop / Graphic design training and blogging skills to assist.
The main things are:
• You have a positive and friendly attitude.
• Have a dedicated and productive mindset.
• Can be creative, have enthusiasm and complete tasks to 100% of your ability
• a willingness to learn and advance your skills.
• Crowdfunding experience
• Great English Skills and speech
If you don’t have all or any of the below skills but can be dedicated to long term and come with the above, please still consider applying. Other requirements are:
• Photoshop Skills
• Wondershare filmora Skills
• Social platform Ads (i.e. Facebook promotion, Twitter etc.) – I use Buffer for this.
• Promotional tasks (i.e. Product Promotion, Social Ad creation)
• Blog Creation
• Crowd Funding Tasks including management and promotion.
• Customer Service Tasks (i.e. Follow up, first contact, etc.)
• Working with Google Docs
• Able to access dropbox files
You will be responsible for time management, keeping to deadlines and working to 100% of your capabilities.
In relation to training, you’ll need to be able to access Udemy, which is free to sign up. To gift the course to you, you’ll need to provide the email address, which you signed (or will be using to sign up) up to Udemy. I am happy to pay for applicable pre-approved courses, via gift but you’ll need to donate your time to complete it, as this is not covered.
I am looking for someone in the following locations, so if you do not fall in these locations, please do not apply as you will be rejected. – Sorry, but it’s to do with the current team set up and time zones. Nothing personal.
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States and the UK areas only please.
When you apply, could you please:
• Talk about past projects which are applicable (whether elsewhere or on Freelancer) and
how you contributed, was it a success, what did you learn.
• Why you would be a great fit for this position
• Hours you can dedicate and skills you bring over to the current team.
• Provide any links to your portfolio and testimonies.
• Any contact information for references.
For the successful applicant there will be a trial period to make sure you mash well with myself business wise.
Make sure you have read all of this job application and apply accordingly.
All the best and have a great holiday everyone. I look forward to reading your applications and conducting interviews. Rate is based on your experience, so please quote accordingly.
Happy holiday all. I look forward to your applications.
Sam (Short for Samantha, I just prefer Sam)
[login to view URL]
24 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hello my name is Oliver Toledo, I like the project let’s start working together, here is my portfolio [login to view URL] Thanks for your time. Have a good day.
Hello, I am interested in working on this project. Please, give me the opportunity. Although I am a new independent professional, I am very responsible. I need to work. I beg you to give me the opportunity, please.