Established agency looking for an experienced graphic production artist to assist & support the lead senior graphic designer on several print projects (Annual Report & Public Report publications) in both English & French. Design & layout are established, need assistance with all the various design & copyedits from client.
• A degree or diploma in graphic design, along with a portfolio and experience that shows a clear knowledge of print production and design
• Minimum 2+ years professional graphic design experience
• Proficiency in latest version of Adobe InDesign on MAC is critical, along with hands-on working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and print production processes is required
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Strong time management and multitasking skills and a great work ethic
• Strong English communication (written and verbal), organization and presentation skills
• Must be extremely detail oriented, with a keen eye for design and a creative approach to problem solving
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout all content
• You are a dedicated team player with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating on content with other designers, writers, and marketing staff
• Part-time freelance contract working from home; must be available during regular business hours
Resume and Portfolio required to apply.