Who we are:
We are an experiential marketing company in Santa Monica that specializes in high profile programs and events for a variety of A-List clients; based in Santa Monica. This is a small, progressive company so our work culture is casual and dynamic.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a recent grad with a degree in graphic design just starting out on the Art Director path. We are looking for an individual who isn't afraid to jump in and take responsibilities head on. This individual should be organized, efficient, and dependable - Willing and able to work off site without supervision while maintaining their responsibilities and meeting deadlines.
We are looking for extremely sharp, passionate and ambitious artists to serve as Associate Graphic Designers / Junior Graphic Designers.
You should be a self-starter with a great eye and a record of exceeding expectations.
Please submit a portfolio of work including examples of Photoshop & Illustrator renderings as well as proof of familiarity with Power Point, Adobe CC and Keynote including animating objects and slides within those programs.
Please include your top three skills in your cover letter - Along with an estimate of how long it took you to create assets in your portfolio.
- Layout and art production
- Creating illustrations and photoshop comps
- Selecting stock footage
- Maintaining an organized workflow within digital applications such as Dropbox and Google docs
- Create & Design decks using Keynote and Power Point
- You must be interested in marketing & advertising!
- You are tech-savvy; if you are a Mac power user it is a plus, but not required
- Familiar with using remote workflows including Dropbox and Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the field
What you'll gain:
- Mentorship from a top-notch Experiential Marketing Creative Team
- Hands on Experience working on projects for A-List clients
- Room to grow
Please submit a resume & portfolio with examples of animated decks from Powerpoint, Keynote &/or InDesign. Any submissions that do not meet this criteria will be ignored.
Examples of the level of skills that we are looking for. Someone who can build graphics and presentations like this in an efficient time frame and sometimes rapid turnaround.
[url removed, login to view]