Design mock up web admin portal for POC apps. Rough details attached.
1 - Overall layout, especially navigation options, loosely based on UberEats
- Remove sidebar
- Home page groups or suggestion should have grocery item categories
- Add shop now button somewhere on the home/landing page.
- This will navigate to Shopping Cart.
- Cart & History as two separate panels, after search, one visible at a time.
- Cart will have 2 or 3 pre-defined items
- Shopping cart will have a list of items
- On the footer of the shopping cart there will be a button of SCAN and Pay
- Upon clicking SCAN, camera will launch with a button for SCAN.
- Upon clicking SCAN, a pop-up will be shown with options to Add, Cancel, and Pay
- Upon Clicking Add, item will be added to the list, and the pop will show Add More and Pay buttons
- Items should be added to the list until the total cart value is between 1 and 100, both inclusive. 0 and > 100 values will generate a pop-up notification that only $100 worth of shopping is allowed
- Upon Cancel, return to Cart, no item will be added to the list
- Pay will take to check out, where user will be shown a pre-defined hardcoded credit card as selected card and the button to Pay.
- Upon clicking Pay, user will see a payment confirmation. with an option to view the receipt
- The receipt will be pre-defined
- Items added to the list will be displayed with their image, name and value per unit
- Pre-defined history transactions with the option to view receipt
- User profile similar to UberEats with same options.
- Only Payments will have an active page/section with some cards & PayPal listed.
***** Edited 24/4.*****
*** Please disregard the above requirements. Instead, refer to the attached PPT. *****
26 freelancers are bidding on average $559 for this job
hello I have 14 years design experience. I designed more than 100 projects.I am an UI-UX DESIGN expert. Look at my projects, would you like to talk about the project?