Branding and Design:
Looking for a designer with proven ability to create pages similar to those shown here:
[url removed, login to view]
These are the aspects of these sites I like which should be emulated in the design. Overall I want the design to get people excited and eager to start with snowboarding/skiing/surfing/kitesurfing, yet not be intimidating nor threatening:
• Strong images
• Invoking feelings of strength, danger, excitement and adventure
• Simple colour pallets (generally 3 colours max)
• White heavy with stark contrast
• Bold interesting text layout
• Stylised aspects
o CANDIDE THOVEX - watermark behind the headings
o MATTERHORN - brushstrokes to highlight headers
o NORDIC STYLE - Isometric lines and features
I'm looking for a dev team who have experience working on booking search engines and CRM systems. The main 3 functions of the website are the
• Ability to search and book instantly (requiring a back-end portal for booked activities to be view/amended by the suppliers)
• Customers using the site to login and view their profile and bookings. Also to handle a points system where bookings earn them points to redeem on future bookings.
• CRM system with automated emails send to contacts at various times depending on their bookings.
Details wireframes and requirements documents are available.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate past projects which show BOTH the design and development aspects I've asked for here. Once these are reviewed we can conduct an interview to confirm experience and timeframes.
I look forward to working with you on the project!